Your Investment into Growth
We make choosing the right accountant for your business as easy as possible. We will ask your main challenges and show how our accountancy and guided business support will help to solve them and evolve your business.
Whilst we are a local firm of Chorley Accountants, we are signing up a lot of customers who are with national or worldwide firms. We’re finding they’re not getting the support that they need from them – they’re a small fish in a big pond to them. We are typically reducing fees AND adding extra services such as management meetings and strategy days for the same price they were paying before.
How We Calculate Your Quote
We believe it’s important for you to know how we quote our fees, how we assess your business needs, how we determine which of our services fit your goals, how we consider your budget and ensure we deliver your expectations.
This is why we can’t have fixed fees, we don’t want you paying for something you don’t need. So we’ve written articles on how we do this. See these here.
Ready to sign up?
What you need to do
Firstly book your meeting with us. We want to make sure we’re the right fit for each other. You have to like us and know we can help you, as much as we want to know we can help you with your business.
Once we’ve worked out what you need, we’ll go through our services and the benefits your business will gain from them.
After that, it’s a simple case of
- Signing your engagement letter (all online, of course)
- Taking copies of ID
- Setting up recurring payments (Via GoCardless or Stripe)
- Letting us crack on.
Ready to make the investment?
Our commitment to you
After you’ve signed up with us we will
- Get on top of your taxes – all the standard stuff which all accountants do.
- Have a Kick Starter meeting to document your business goals, business activities and where you want to be in the next 3-5 years.
- Deliver on the promises we make in your engagement letter.
Ready to evolve?
What we need from you
To get moving, we need
- All of your personal and business information
- Your previous accountants details
- A signed engagement letter from you (completed digitally)
- 2 x forms of ID – one with proof of address and one with your photo. This is so we can confirm who you are.
- A payment plan in place
Ready to go? Book your initial meeting, call us on 01257 368963 or email email@example.com.